Video games! chatting! Pokemon! Mario! Zelda! Its here!
 
HomeportalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inGAMES

Share | 
 

 Gordon Freeman

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
supersteef2000
hello


Posts : 307
Points : 90919
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 1827
Location : hello

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 am

eMo LetTus wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
agreed hands down!
Supersteel! No one likes a lazy mod, You need to do your reasearch yong man!
And NO!
I will not post the plot of the game!
u r lazy. and you sweared some posrts ago.
1. Swearing is not a crime...
2. I do my reasearch instead of going, "ohh! Get this thing for me cause i'm too lazy to do it myself!"
you dare do that at a mod like me! angry

HRT@: REALY?! wow.
I really don't care that your a mod, Honestly i should be because you seem to have no knowlage of gaming from what i can see, Go ahead and ban me, I'll get List or Undone to unban me, So if you don't know who Gordon Freeman is, I suggest you GTFO!
SHADDUP OR YOU'LL GET A WARNING! angry

And i would care about a warning because...?
I'm not some eight year old kid raging at a computer.
whoa
keep on quoting we might have a record!
k but he still gets a warning, though.

EDIT: aaagh... what is a mod without a warn button? ego

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀SIGNATURE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lisforlove wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
lol what's your favorite food? [evilvoice]PENGUINS![/evilvoice]


LASERS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limbonius
Begginer
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 91016
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm

supersteef2000 wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
agreed hands down!
Supersteel! No one likes a lazy mod, You need to do your reasearch yong man!
And NO!
I will not post the plot of the game!
u r lazy. and you sweared some posrts ago.
1. Swearing is not a crime...
2. I do my reasearch instead of going, "ohh! Get this thing for me cause i'm too lazy to do it myself!"
you dare do that at a mod like me! angry

HRT@: REALY?! wow.
I really don't care that your a mod, Honestly i should be because you seem to have no knowlage of gaming from what i can see, Go ahead and ban me, I'll get List or Undone to unban me, So if you don't know who Gordon Freeman is, I suggest you GTFO!
SHADDUP OR YOU'LL GET A WARNING! angry

And i would care about a warning because...?
I'm not some eight year old kid raging at a computer.
whoa
keep on quoting we might have a record!
k but he still gets a warning, though.

Once again, I don't care about warnings... Idiot...
EDIT: aaagh... what is a mod without a warn button? ego
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supersteef2000
hello


Posts : 307
Points : 90919
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 1827
Location : hello

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:51 am

Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
agreed hands down!
Supersteel! No one likes a lazy mod, You need to do your reasearch yong man!
And NO!
I will not post the plot of the game!
u r lazy. and you sweared some posrts ago.
1. Swearing is not a crime...
2. I do my reasearch instead of going, "ohh! Get this thing for me cause i'm too lazy to do it myself!"
you dare do that at a mod like me! angry

HRT@: REALY?! wow.
I really don't care that your a mod, Honestly i should be because you seem to have no knowlage of gaming from what i can see, Go ahead and ban me, I'll get List or Undone to unban me, So if you don't know who Gordon Freeman is, I suggest you GTFO!
SHADDUP OR YOU'LL GET A WARNING! angry

And i would care about a warning because...?
I'm not some eight year old kid raging at a computer.
whoa
keep on quoting we might have a record!
k but he still gets a warning, though.

Once again, I don't care about warnings... Idiot...
EDIT: aaagh... what is a mod without a warn button? ego
you nub. want ban or something?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀SIGNATURE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lisforlove wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
lol what's your favorite food? [evilvoice]PENGUINS![/evilvoice]


LASERS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limbonius
Begginer
avatar

Posts : 15
Points : 91016
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:55 am

supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
supersteef2000 wrote:
Limbonius wrote:
eMo LetTus wrote:
agreed hands down!
Supersteel! No one likes a lazy mod, You need to do your reasearch yong man!
And NO!
I will not post the plot of the game!
u r lazy. and you sweared some posrts ago.
1. Swearing is not a crime...
2. I do my reasearch instead of going, "ohh! Get this thing for me cause i'm too lazy to do it myself!"
you dare do that at a mod like me! angry

HRT@: REALY?! wow.
I really don't care that your a mod, Honestly i should be because you seem to have no knowlage of gaming from what i can see, Go ahead and ban me, I'll get List or Undone to unban me, So if you don't know who Gordon Freeman is, I suggest you GTFO!
SHADDUP OR YOU'LL GET A WARNING! angry

And i would care about a warning because...?
I'm not some eight year old kid raging at a computer.
whoa
keep on quoting we might have a record!
k but he still gets a warning, though.

Once again, I don't care about warnings... Idiot...
EDIT: aaagh... what is a mod without a warn button? ego
you nub. want ban or something?

Deleting my post won't solve anything, And as i said, My friends run this site so go head, I'll be unbanned within an hour...
Idiot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lisforlove
Pure ADMIN OF PURE AWE!!!
Pure ADMIN OF PURE AWE!!!
avatar

Posts : 444
Points : 2147575087
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 20
Location : Australia, SA

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:12 am

okay now.

stop the flaming. your both in for it. no one will get any punishment. if i see it again i will take 90% of you points. as of this i am going to update the rules.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀SIGNATURE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Code:
                  .------.------.------.------.
                  |A_  _ |A /\  |A _  .|A .  .|
                  |( \/ )| /  \ | ( )  | / \  |
                  | \  / | \  / |(_x_) |(_,_) |
                  |  \/ A|  \/ A|  Y  A|  I  A|
                  `------^------^------'------'

ℒℑsℱℴℜℒℴv
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epicduck.forumotion.com
HRT762
I BITE
avatar

Posts : 284
Points : 103366
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : IN UR MIND

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 am

well that went nicely NOT No

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀SIGNATURE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



VADORAH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eMo LeTtuCe
dont eat the emo lettuce
dont eat the emo lettuce
avatar

Posts : 343
Points : 95431
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : In your salad under ur bed

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 am

wow

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀SIGNATURE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
U AIN"T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!!!
PWNAGE!!! kool emoticons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
JOIN NOW OR IL GET IN YOUR SALAD[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
keep posting guys ROCK ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HRT762
I BITE
avatar

Posts : 284
Points : 103366
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 20
Location : IN UR MIND

PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

that was a s***er

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀SIGNATURE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



VADORAH!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gordon Freeman   

Back to top Go down
 
Gordon Freeman
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Hot toys for sale on eBay (godfather, black widow, 89 batman, predator, Jim gordon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EpicDuck :: Game'z :: Video Game characters :: Talk bout' them here!-
Jump to: